terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2020

ENGLISH EXPERIENCE 3A - OITAVOS ANOS - COLÉGIO ALEXANDRA - TRANSCRIPT


Review 1 - Activity 1 - PAGE 20 
Transcript

Jessie: Hey, Kyle! Can I talk to you for a second?
Kyle: Hi, Jessie! Sure! What happened?
Jessie: Do you like our PE classes?
Kyle: Yes, I love them! I really enjoy playing baseball, basketball and soccer.
Jessie: That's nice, but don't you think we could do something different? Like martial arts or gymnastics
Kyle: To tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of martial ar gymnastics..
Jessie: Alright, we could also go running, swimming or even skating! I just can't stand playing baseball, basketball and soccer anymore!
Kyle: I see what you mean. I guess you should talk to the PEteacher! What do you think?
Jessie: Yeah, maybe that's a good idea. Look! He's coming l will talk to him! Thanks, Kyle!
Kyle: Good luck!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário